Schedule: Tuesday through Saturday
Treatment Cost: $50/ 25 min. $85/ 50 min . $130/80 min. ($5 off cash payments)
Off-site (house-call): $100/ 50 min. (Lincoln/Woodstock)(Must have 4)
In/Out-of-Town: $10 travel fee (Must have 4 clients to travel)
Chair Massage: $20/15min. (available for events)
Click here for Couples Massage
Treatments: Specialty Treatments:
- Kriya Massage (relaxation) Hot Stone (hot stones used)
- Neuromuscular (deep tissue) Aromatherapy (essential oils)
- Meditation Massage (Meditation instead of music) Aromatouch (essential oils)
- Prenatal (for women 3 months or more) Raindrop Therapy (essential oils)
- Hand and foot acupressure (reflex points worked) Body Scrub (scrub and lotion)
- Reiki (energy healing to reduce stress and tension) Yoga Bodyworks (only stretching)
- Myofascial (release tension in the fascia) Sports Massage (sport specific)
- Craniosacral Headache Treatment(cold stones +oils)
The Beneficial Effects of Massage!
- Massage dilates the blood vessels, improving circulation and relieving congestion throughout the body.
- Massage increases the number of red blood cells, especially in cases of anemia.
- Massage acts as a “mechanical cleanser,” stimulating lymph circulation and promoting the elimination of wastes and toxic debris.
- Massage relaxes muscle spasms and relieves tension.
- Massage increases blood supply and nutrition to muscles without adding to their load of toxic lactic acid, produced through voluntary muscle contraction. Massage thus helps to prevent buildup of harmful “fatigue products” resulting from strenuous exercise or injury.
- Massage improves muscle tone and helps prevent or delay muscular atrophy resulting from forced inactivity.
- Massage can compensate, in part, for lack of exercise and muscular contraction in persons who, because of injury, illness, or age, are forced to remain inactive. In these cases, massage helps return venous blood to the heart and so eases the strain on this vital organ.
- Massage may have a sedative, stimulating, or even exhausting effect on the nervous system depending on the type and length of massage treatment given.
- According to some authorities, massage may burst the fat capsules in subcutaneus tissues to that the fat exudes and becomes absorbed. In this way, massage, combined with a nutritious diet, can aid weight reduction.
- Massage increases the excretion (via the kidneys) of fluids and the waste products of protein metabolism, inorganic phosphorus and sulphur. This excretion is necessary for tissue repair in persons convalescing from bone fractures.
- Massage stretches the connective tissue, improves its circulation and nutrition, and so breaks down or prevents the formation of adhesions and reduces the danger of fibrosis.
- Massage improves the connective tissue, improves circulation, facilitates nutrition of joints, and hastens the elimination of harmful deposits. It helps lesson inflammation and swelling in joints and so alleviates pain.
- Massage helps to reduce edema (or dropsy) of the extremities.
- Massage disperses the edema following injury to ligaments and tendons, lessens pain, and facilitates movement.
- Massage makes you feel good!